Facilities - Department Of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronics and communication engineering branch has been the back bone of development of technology. Keeping pace with this development, the laboratories are instituted in this college. It has been possible with the combined strength of the facilities and faculties in the department, to make ECE department to be in the forefront of development of the college in the short span of time. The facilities included:
- Digital Signal Processing / Computer Networks Lab
- Linear Integrated Circuits Lab /Communication System Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Electronic Devices and Circuits lab
- VLSI Design lab
- Electronic Circuits and Simulation / Electronics System design Lab
- Optical & Microwave Communication Lab
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Lab
The main objective of the Department is to acquaint the students with all aspects of today’s modern electrical and electronics engineering world and train them to be competent in analysis & design.
The Department has well equipped instructional areas and workshops. The computing infrastructure is highly developed, with networked PC’s and engineering workstation offering a variety of software packages and development including Micro controller system & power electronic facilities.